Sunday, September 29, 2013

Blog Post #4


Since ethos is credibility of the speaker, I will first be using the fact that I have personally gone and visited and researched The Study. I can use the facts that I have obtained and what I have observed to get the idea across that I have legitimate reasons to be talking on this topic. This should effectively show that I am credible to be speaking about this space on campus. These facts can also be used for the logos. Logos is the facts and figures about a certain thing or place. I will tell the important facts including: the layout, the way it is run, and what happens at The Study. This gives my audience a clear picture of The Study and clearly presents my logos. While giving these facts and important pieces of information to my audience, I will be giving audience ties that will pull them in with pathos. As I give facts, I will relate the fact with the listener. This will effectively give them an idea if it is ideal for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment