After watching myself give my speech, I feel like I didn't do as badly as I thought I did in my own head. I know for a fact I went over on time and I definitely got caught up in my words a couple times; but, I feel like my delivery was better than I expected. I feel like I got my main points across in a way that was efficient and could give my audience a view on The Study to show what and how I will be researching. Although, I feel as if I didn’t get out everything that I wanted and needed to say. I also got thrown off on my slide cues on my notecards and forgot to change slides at one point in time. This made me get flustered on the inside but I feel as if I played it off better than how I truly felt. I’m actually very glad I had questions at the end because I felt like I could show my knowledge better. My overall critique of myself is that in the future I definitely need to spend a little more time working on my timing and getting everything under control and in the correct time frame. I need to reword some things so that I get all my points across at once. I also need to breathe, and slow down so I can get my thoughts under control while I am speaking. Even though I have a time limit I need to be able to get everything out and all my points across.
No comments:
Post a Comment